Saturday, March 12, 2011

Jordyn's new "Friend"

So Jordyn has a new little friend who's name is Damien... well they just love each other. They hold hands all the time and Damian has even stolen a kiss. It may be almost time to take a page out of my parent's book(s)! Although it is kind of nice for her to have a playmate especially because Damien's dad is Tim's best friend so they all get to play!! Here are just a couple pictures over the past few days!

At the park!



Jordyn bowling for the first time! He is so supportive!

They really are great friends and have so much fun playing and best of all........ Burning off lots of energy!

Oh and inspiration for the day......... Smile!

1 comment:

  1. I just really want to squeeze all your kids when I look at their pictures! I love my nieces and nephews soooo much!

    ReplyDelete